Monday, March 21, 2005

What is Terri Seeing?

From Attorney Barbara Weller's beautiful account of Terri trying to speak to save herself on Friday, is this little noticed paragraph near the end of the article, about Terri trying to speak yet again, this time happily agitated at the name of Jesus:

Just before I left the room, I leaned over Terri and spoke right into her ear. I told her I was very sorry I had not been able to stop the feeding tube from being taken out and I was very sorry I had to leave her alone. But I reminded her that Jesus would stay right by her side even when no one else was there with her. When I mentioned Jesus' Name, Terri again laughed out loud. She became very agitated and began loudly trying to speak to me again. As Terri continued to laugh and try to speak, I quietly prayed in her ear, kissed her, placed her in Jesus? care, and left the room.

It makes me really wonder --- angels came and waited on Jesus, during his agony in the garden in anticipation of his crucifixion.

I do believe there are people in the world having real visions of visitors from heaven. Just what WAS Terri trying to tell Barbara there? What IS she seeing?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home